Shrink Slessor Square Comments FAQ
Q: Why do I need to create a user account on the Shrink Slessor Square?
A: In order to post a comment you need to create a username and password and log into the site.
Q: How do I create a user account?
A: You can create an account here, or by using the login button in the left column on each page.
Q: What is Shrink Slessor Square's Comment Policy?
A: Guiding Principles
Everyone is welcome. We want to encourage the exchange of views and get a conversation going. However, we do have some simple rules:
- If your comments consistently or intentionally make this site a less civil and enjoyable place to be, you and your comments will be excluded from it.
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- No defamatory statements;
- No obscenity;
- No name calling;
- No criminal activity;
- No intentional attempts to derail, hijack, troll or bait others into an emotional response;
By submitting a comment you shall be the primary publisher and you will remain liable for your comments at all times.
Q: Why am I blocked from commenting on Shrink Slessor Square?
A: There are a few scenarios under a comment might be blocked:
- A comment is extremely abusive, off-topic, uses excessive foul language, or includes a personal attack against another person.
- If a commenter has previously posted comments that are abusive, off-topic, used excessive foul language, or includes a personal attack against another, we may decide to ban the commenter's IP address. This means the abusive commenter is banned from commenting on the site in the future, even if the later comments are not abusive.